Economy. Ecology. Society.
To be sure, sustainability is important for people and the planet, but it is also vital to the success of our business. The global community is grappling with serious concerns — health issues, persistent poverty, climate change, and the case for engaging in corporate social responsibility is evident. There is so much at stake if immediate and wide-ranging action is not taken.
At Bionorica, we are ever aware of our responsibility to the communities and to the people of the regions with whom we partner to produce Bionorica products. It is why, everyday, we strive to build strong and positive relationships with the communities in which we work, and continue to stay true to Josef Popp’s decree: to never exploit nature, but to use its resources in a responsible manner.
- We are socially responsible, environmentally sound, and economically viable.
- Our activities are safe for our neighbors, customers, suppliers, and the environment.
- We act responsibly in society and respect human rights wherever we operate.
- We are committed to engaging with our stakeholders and participating in initiatives to help develop more sustainable solutions.
- We use natural resources responsibly and are committed to actively maintain a sustainable supply chain.
- We work to ensure that the raw materials we use are produced sustainably.
- Eco-Social Cultivation
- Reduction of CO2 Emissions
- Green IT